Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Results are in...


We went for our ultrasound on Tuesday and found out that we are expecting a little girl this fall. Although most everyone thought we were going to have a boy, we are very excited to have another little girl running around the house. I have ultrasound pictures that I am trying to get scanned in, so I can post them out here.

The next step is trying to get Hayden to understand what is going on. We keep telling her that she is going to be a big sister, but she doesn't seem to understand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
Congrats on the News. I was going to call you yesterday. I know that you and Jason are very excited. I am sure Hayden will be a great big sister. We will talk to you guys soon.

Loyd

Nicole said...

Yeah for you guys! I am so excited that you are having another girl. Just think of all the stuff you ALREADY have. Keep us posted on everything.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on another little girl!!!! So much fun!!! Take care.

Jennifer said...

I love looking at ultrasound pics! Your little girl's profile is perfect! Do you think she looks like Hayden did?