Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Six Month Check-up

Mary went to the doctor for her 6 month check-up last week. She weighed in at 14 lbs., 9 oz., 25 1/4 in. long. She is now in the 10th percentile, which is a definite improvement. Hayden at the same age was 15 lbs. and 25 1/2 in. long. I thought that Mary was longer, but not quite. Imagine how long Mary would have been if she was full term. Dr. Collins officially took Mary out of preemie status and we are now starting baby food. Wish is luck, I am trying peaches tonight.

Jason and I have been working like crazy. I can't complain about being busy with so many people out of work. Jason's family came to visit over Valentine's weekend. we had a great time getting to see everyone. I promise to put up pictures soon and to be a much better blogger.

No comments: