Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Latest Adventures

My parents decided to teach Hayden how to climb her first tree. It must be a right of passage to learn to climb a tree at your grandparents' house. I always loved climbing this one particular tree at my grandparents' house, too. Hayden now tells me that the tree belongs to her. I wanted to share a few pictures with everyone.















The girls are really getting big. Hayden is so grown up now. She is really trying to be the best big sister. Anytime Mary makes even the slightly whimper, Hayden is the first to check on her and she is always offering me advice about what Mary needs. Here are a few pictures of the girls hanging out around the house and with my friend Maggie.













No comments: