Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Latest Doctor's Visit

I met my new OB at my last appointment, Dr. S. Houston Moran. My other doctor no longer delivers babies, so at 26 weeks, I had to switch to my new doctor. He seems very nice and I think I am going to really like him. It is just going to take some getting used to because I loved my previous OB, plus I felt so comfortable with him since he delivered Hayden.

Mary is doing great, her heartbeat is strong and everything seems on schedule. It sounds like Dr. Moran is going to wait until closer to my due date to schedule the C-section. With Hayden, we scheduled the C-section at about 30 weeks. We will see when Dr. Moran will pick the day. I am now going to the OB every two weeks, so I go back to the doctor on Thursday. I will let you know what we find out.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I know how that is I was 24 weeks pregnant with Emily Klair and my ob moved away...it is alittle scary when you find a dr. you trust and know then in the middle have to change to someone else...

Sorry I will be thinking of you and hope that the new dr. is just as good and that you feel as comfortable with him as the old dr.

I saw pics of your beach trip and it looks like you all had a blast!!! looking forward to seeing you and catching up on Friday night!!!

rghopkns said...

Sooo...I'm still waiting for an update. How did everything go?