Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Simmons Family Retreat / Baby Update

Sorry, I know it has been a while. We have been busy getting ready for Mary's arrival and I am way behind schedule. The good news is that the crib is back together, so she has a place to sleep. We have had a few symptoms of premature labor, but according to Dr. Moran, nothing to get excited about. We go back for another ultrasound tomorrow, so we will have a better idea of what is going on. In about 2 weeks, I will start going to the doctor twice a week. I will have an ultrasound each week and a non-stress test each week to help us determine when Mary will make her debut.

We spent the weekend at Center Hill Lake visiting with Mom's side of the family. It was great to see everyone. We haven't see most of the family since my grandfather past away in 2003. It is amazing how difficult it seems to get together when it really shouldn't be. Hayden had a blast and was attached to my niece, Abigail the entire trip. Here are a couple of pictures. Hopefully, we will have more soon.

Sadie, Andrew, Andi, Addie Mae & Hayden



Hayden and Abigail

Also, several have decided to compete in our own version of the Biggest Loser: Mom, Dad, my Uncle Kerry, my Aunt Shelia, my Uncle Richard and Jason for a $300 prize. The contest ends on October 31st and I am keeping track of the results. I will keep you posted on the standings.

4 comments:

Kari said...

How fun!! How can I get in on the biggest loser contest...that sounds great and what wonderful motivation!!!

I hope that all goes well with the ultrasound...I can not wait to hear about how well she is doing!!

Unknown said...

Hopefully Mary will stay in for a little while longer!! The contest sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that things are going good. I am pulling for Jason to win the $$$$.

Loyd

Nicole said...

My money is on Jason to win! Good luck to him:) I am thinking about you being pregnant in this heat...what a nightmare. Hopefully Mary will wait to make her debut for a while. Hope to see you soon.