Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Doctor's Visit

We took Mary to the doctor last Thursday and she weighed in at 6lbs., 13oz. I was sure that she weighed more than that. I can't believe that she is almost 8 weeks old and we have almost reached her due date. God obviously had a different plan for her early arrival. I think it may have been just to knock me out of my comfort zone. Mary is trying really hard to turn over. She amazes me everyday. Hayden is definitely jealous, but handling her new sister very well. We finally tool the bed rails off of Hayden's bed and so far, she has not landed on her head. I will keep everyone posted. Our family is truly blessed. I am having such a hard time even thinking about leaving them and going back to work. If we could only win the lottery. Here are a few updated pictures.Hayden & Granny



Gran-Gran & Mary


Maggie & the girls



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that Mary is doing well. Parker exhibits lots of jealousy towards Caroline whenever David is talking or playing with her. It's sad. But eventually he will grow out of it. Thanks for update! Can't wait to meet Mary!

LeAnna said...

Aw, th girls are both getting SO big! I cant wait to get to see them again! Good Luck going back to work next week, Im sure your excited! HA! Miss you guys!