Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our First Week at Home

It has been a great first week at home. Mary went to the pediatrician on Wednesday and she weighed in at 5 lbs., 8 oz. What can we say, our girl loves to eat. Hayden seems to love having a little sister. She is very protective of her and always tells us to "be careful" whenever anyone touches her. The Lambs came for a visit on Labor Day and Mimi & Grandpa came to visit over the weekend as well. Here are a few pictures from our week and by a few, I mean a ton of pictures.

Leaving the hospital:

Mary's temporary bassinet (we bought it on Wednesday and it was recalled by the manufacturer and had to be returned on Monday):

Mimi & Mary:

So sleepy: Just hanging out:

Bath Time:

Check out the size of that pacifier:


Aunt Cheryl & Mary:

Andrew & Mary:

Abigail & Mary:

Going to Granny & Granddaddy's house:

Check me out:


The Cousins (Abigail, Mary, Andrew, Addie Mae & Hayden):

Hayden's First Two Soccer Games (You have to love the enthusiasm):

6 comments:

GrandPa said...

Great pictures. Mimi and I enjoyed our visit and are looking forward to seeing all of you again real soon. We love you.

April S. said...

Glad to see the first week went well! Hayden's soccer pictures made me giggle, she is so cute and it is nice to hear she is protective over her little sister.

Nicole said...

Jen, she is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad things are going well:)

Unknown said...

Jenn, She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so glad that she is doing so good. Keep us updated!!

Unknown said...

Okay, so I just read all of the comments and Nicole and I seemed to say the same thing... I know, I am the copy cat!!! HA!!! Well, it must be true if more than one says it about her.

Karen said...

LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!! She is ADORABLE!!! And Hayden looks great in her soccer gear! So glad all is well in the Duff household!!