Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

One Month

I can't believe that Mary is already a month old. Here are some of the latest pictures.


Mary seems to really enjoy her swing. I need to post some pictures of Hayden at the same age like Nicole did. They look exactly the same to me. I would have a hard time telling which one is which. The only difference to me is that Mary is smaller.

Hayden at the playground in our neighborhood:

My sister gave her this bodysuit. It cracks me up. It is amazing how many people ask if a baby is a boy, regardless of how much pink she has on.

Aunt Regina and Mary:

Hayden had to have her picture taken since Mary was having hers made.


Jason thought that I was so cruel for taking this picture. Mary is actually in Hayden's baby doll's stroller. I couldn't resist putting her in it.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What great pics! The one in the stroller is priceless!!!! I think that Mary and Hayden definitely look alike. Mary looks like she is growing like a weed. Hope all is well with you guys!

Karen said...

Love all the pics!! I think they look a lot alike too! And I absolutely love her onesie b/c it is so true!!! I've not seen one like that before. I think the baby stoller one is cute too...perfect fit!! I hope you all are ajusting well. I'm happy to see that Mary is doing well and growing...what's her current stats?

LeAnna said...

So okay I decided I needed to join the blog world, SO HERE I AM!! Oh and I just wanted to say that OMG does Hayden not look like a freakin big girl! WOW! She is growing up and it more gorgeous than ever! Miss you guys! Oh and PS. add me to your list of friends because you will have to check our blog for all the funny nonsense stories I post about Todd! HA!