Our Girls

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the OB yesterday and we have reached the 32 week mark. Wow, time flies. According to Dr. Moran, we should expect Mary no later than 38 weeks and possibly as early as 36 weeks. Only 4 to 6 weeks to go. I am officially in panic mode. I am more panicked this time than I was with Hayden. We have so much left to do.

I am now also beginning to have one ultrasound and one non-stress test each week. I had an ultrasound this morning. It was pretty quick. It is what they call a BPP ultrasound. The tech told me what that stood for and I have already forgotten. Basically, she just checked the heart rate, lung development and amniotic fluid. She said everything looked great. My amniotic fluid has dropped slightly, but not by an alarming amount.

We also got more ultrasound pictures. I am going to be able to fill up an entire photo album with ultrasound pictures before Mary even arrives.

No comments: